Register your guarantee/warranty
Fill out the form below
Kindly fill out the form and our team will respond to you promptly.
Guarantee / Warranty Conditions
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or tea
- Splitting occurring in the wood frame
- Loose or broken foundation wire through any fabric
- Compression of modules
- Leg and castor failure
- Mattress fabric (including stains, burns, pilling, or loose covers)
- Normal body indentations (less than 32 mm)
- Handles (where fitted) – these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress (innerspring) and foundation, bent due to moving or folding the sleep set
- Issues relating to comfort choice, ie the mattress is too firm or too soft. Comfort is a personal choice and while adjustments are possible these are not a manufacturing fault.
- Issues relating to heat.
- Bedding sold ‘As Is’
- Damage due to abuse
- Bed Height
- Sheet fit
- New bed smell/odour
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation. A Sealy mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with a matching Sealy foundation. If the mattress is damaged through its use in conjunction with a non-Sealy foundation, the warranty may be void.
- Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (eg. mis-stitching on quilting).
- Damage due to incorrect storage. Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid mattresses should be stored flat or comfort layers may detach from the spring unit.
- Visco-elastic foams are temperature sensitive and feel variation may occur depending on outside temperatures. This is not a manufacturing fault.